Japanese merchant Bauhutte sells a lot of furniture aimed at”players,” but few can top its one-stop store for sleep and gambling . Like Voltron, but made for men and women who refuse to use important muscle groups, the Bauhutte”supreme gaming mattress” combines an elevated headboard, desk, snack shelves, tablet holder, and a bed to be sure you will simply need to get up to use the restroom, hopefully.
The complete setup, which turns eight distinct products into a cocoon, prices approximately ¥113,250, or about $1,048 (snacks sold separately). “I wake up and move out of my bed to my desk,” its description reads. Gaming beds solve this issue.”
I guess that is true. However, I do have a few quick questions:
- What is the mask ?
- Why doesn’t this gamer mattress come in a larger size that may accommodate two people?
- Why doesn’t it come in less… competitive colours?
- What effect might this have on sleep hygiene?
- Can the gamer onesie come in my size?
- Is that a tube of cream near the bed?
- Why did you add this cream?
- My coworker Chaim Gartenberg believes that this cream is Nivea’s”all purpose moisturizing lotion” for all parts of your body.